Keto Hot Chocolate Fat Bomb

Sometimes I just need extra fat in my day. This works really well and is something nice and warm at the end of the day. If you want, you can add a sweetener of your choice. I've also seen several variations of this recipe that adds a can of water to dilute it a bit and upping the cocoa powder by an extra tablespoon. I like mine a bit thicker consistency.

Ingredients

  • 1 can coconut milk *(see note below) 
  • 1/2 can water
  • 2 tablespoons butter
  • 28g cocoa butter
  • 2 tablespoon cocoa powder 

Directions

  1. Heat the coconut milk, water, butter, and cocoa butter until warm. 
  2. Add the cocoa powder and blend using a magic bullet or some other similar device.  
*Note: Must use canned coconut milk. (I use Thai Valley)

Makes 2 servings

Based on the ingredients I use and not using sweetener, they have the following macros according to MyFitnessPal: 

Comments