4 sticks of butter (salted)
2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
4 egg yolks
1 tsp almond extract
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp salt
4 2/3 cup flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Sift together the flour and salt; set aside.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Stir in the egg yolks, almond extract and vanilla extract. Gradually blend in the sifted ingredients.
- Color dough. I seperate into 3 even parts and color each differently.
- Fill a cookie press with dough and shoot cookies onto a cookie sheet. Decorate with sprinkles.
- Bake for 6 to 7 minutes in the preheated oven until just beginning to brown around the edges. Let rest out of the oven for 2 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.