Crust:2 cups of flour
1/2 cup of butter (room temp)
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup pecan halves
Carmel Layer:2/3 cup butter
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup milk chocolate chips
DirectionsPreheat the oven to 350F.
To make the crust:
- In a small bowl, mix the flour, butter, and brown sugar until the mixture holds together.
- Pat into a 9x13 un-greased pan
- Spread pecans over the crust
- In a saucepan, combine the brown sugar and butter.
- Cook over medium high heat until it boils
- Boil 1 minute
Cool completely, and cut into bars.