- 1 lb ground Italian Sausage
- 5 cups of chicken broth
- 3 cups of water
- 2 large potatoes, sliced in half, and then in 1/4 inch slices
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups kale
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Brown sausage in your soup pot and drain the fat.
- Add chicken broth and water to pot and stir.
- Place potatoes and garlic in the pot.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are done.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Turn to low heat.
- Add kale and cream.
- Heat through and serve.
Adapted from: http://www.food.com/recipe/olive-garden-copycat-zuppa-toscana-38298