Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Fat Bombs

These are addictive and yummy. I actually make these without sweetener and they come out a bit more savory and still delicious.

Ingredients

  • 1 cup pumpkin
  • 8 oz cream cheese
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 1 cup coconut oil
  • 4 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/4 golden monk fruit sweetener

Directions

  1. Melt oil, butter, and cream cheese. 
  2. Add pumpkin, spices, and sweetener and mix using a hand mixer (you have to use a hand mixer to get a smooth consistency.)
  3. Spoon into muffin tins lined with paper cups. Freeze and store in fridge or freezer. 

This makes 18 fat bombs. Based on the ingredients I use and not using sweetener, they have the following macros according to MyFitnessPal: 4.5g carbs, 1.2g protein, 22g fat

Currently, I cannot find the recipe I adapted this from. When I do, I will attribute appropriately.

Comments